2010年5月25日火曜日

スカートの裾ひらり「anything but ordinary? さま」

 Sometimes I get so weird . I even freak myself out . I laugh myself to sleep . It's my lullaby . Sometimes I drive so fast . Just to feel the danger . I wanna scream . It makes me feel alive . Is it enough to love? . Is it enough to breath? . Somebody rip my heart out . And leave me here to bleed . Is it enough to die? . Somebody save my life . I'd rather be anything but ordinary please . To walk within the lines . Would make my life so boring . I want to know that I . Have been to the extreme . So knock me off my feet . Come on now give it to me .Anything to make me feel alive . Is it enough to love? . Is it enough to breath? . Somebody rip my heart out . And leave me here to bleed . Is it enough to die. 
Somebody save my life . I'd rather be anything but ordinary please . I'd rahter be anything but ordinary please. Let down your defenses . Use no common sense . If you look you will see . that this world is this beautiful . accident turbulent suculent . I'm feeling permanent . No way I won't taste it . Dont wanna waste it away 


0 件のコメント: